Buy Fareston – Toremifene 60mg Affordable Treatment for Breast Cancer
Fareston, a medicine available as white, round Toremifene tablets (60 mg), is the brand name for Toremifene and used as a hormone therapy for postmenopausal women to treat breast cancer.
Use of this Powerful Pill?
Fareston is used to treat hormone-dependent metastatic breast cancer in postmenopausal women. The cancer that has spread to other parts of the body is known as “metastatic breast cancer”. It is basically used to treat cancer that needs estrogen, a female hormone, in order to grow (estrogen-receptor positive). As a result, Fareston(Toremifene) is also called an estrogen receptor antagonist or “anti-estrogen.”
Fareston generic reduces the growth of estrogen in the breast tissue to slow or to stop the growth of cancer. It blocks estrogen from reaching cancer cells. But generic fareston does not destroy cancer cells like chemotherapy. Fareston or Toremifene is not suggested for patients with estrogen-receptor-negative tumors(where the cancer cells do not have receptors for the hormone estrogen on their surface).
Fareston tablets are taken orally with or without food, generally one tablet per day. It is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and should be taken after the direction of the doctor. Dosage of generic fareston can be different according to your medical condition and your response to the therapy.
Fareston generic should be used with attention in patients who have problems with their liver. To buy fareston online or to get generic fareston or to know about fareston generic, visit the buy fareston online pharmacy and know about generic fareston so that you can figure out the probable risk while taking fareston generic. You may also check out the fareston cost to have an idea about the price.
To get a better result, it is recommended to take Fareston generic medicine regularly and to remember the take it at a specific time. However, always consult the doctor to buy fareston online. Don’t choose low fareston price, rather judge, compare and contrast fareston cost.
How does Fareston work?
Toremifene is an anti-estrogen substance that blocks the production or utilization of estrogens, or inhibits their effects. It attaches to the receptors for estrogen on the surface of cells to block the effects of the hormone. As a result, the tumor cells are not stimulated to grow by estrogen hormone and the growth of the tumor cells is reduced.
Who should avoid Fareston tablets (Toremifene)?
- If you are pregnant, nursing or may be pregnant,you should not use Fareston tablets.It could harm the unborn baby or fetus.
- If you have Long QT syndrome, or an uncontrolled electrolyte imbalance (low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood), you need to avoid Toremifene or Fareston tablets.
- In the case of endometrial hyperplasia (overgrowth of cells lining the uterus) and bone cancer, tell your doctor before taking the tablet.
- You should also tell the doctor if you have ever had a blood clot in the legs, lungs or eyes as it might increase the risk of blood clots.
- Toremifene sometimes increases the risk of developing endometrial hyperplasia, a condition that may lead to cancer of the uterus. Consult the doctor about your individual risk while taking Fareston tablets or
- If you have bone metastasis or increased concentration of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia), consult your doctor before taking Fareston tablets(Toremifene).
What other drugs that will affect Fareston tablets(Toremifene)?
Tell the doctor about all the medications that you have taken while taking Fareston tablets or Toremifene. This may include the previous prescriptions, over-the-counter, vitamin or mineral supplements that contain calcium or vitamin D and herbal products. Show the record of earlier medicines to the doctor. However, you should avoid the following drugs while taking Fareston Generic or Toremifene:
- antifungal medication
- seizure medicine
- a diuretic (water pill)
- heart or blood pressure medication
- heart rhythm medicine
- HIV or AIDS medicine
- medicine to prevent or treat nausea and vomiting
- medicines to treat psychiatric disorders
- medicine to treat migraine headache
- narcotic medication
- arsenic trioxide
- medicine to treat tuberculosis
- antibiotic etc.
What are the possible side effects of toremifene (Fareston)?
The most common side effects of Generic Fareston or Toremifene are given below:
- Sudden increase in tumor-related symptoms, such as bone pain, lymph node swelling, or skin rash
- Hypercalcemia (increased calcium levels in the blood)
- Severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats, seizure(convulsions);
- Hot flushes or sweats
- Vaginal discharge or bleeding
- Chest Pain
- Feeling sick and tired
- Edema or increase of fluid in the body
- Changes in mood
- Eye pain or vision problems and dry eyes.
- Purple or red pinpoint spots under the skin
- Loss of movement in any part of your body.
- Endometrial cancer
The less serious side effects of Toremifene (fareston generic) are as follows:
- Blood clots
- Risk of Womb cancer
- Changes in heart pulse
- Hair fall
- Itching and skin discoloration
- depressed mood etc.
Follow the following prescription medicine precautions :
|Toremifene may be harmful for your baby during pregnancy. Take proper medical help in case you are pregnant, may be pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future.|
|This medicine is not indicated for use in women. It is not known if Toremifene is excreted in human milk. Because of the potential for serious adverse reactions in nursing infants from Toremifene a decision should be made to either discontinue nursing, or discontinue the drug taking into account the importance of the drug to the mother.|
|Your health care professional can check blood tests to regularly monitor your liver and kidney function, while you are taking Toremifene. It is also important to check your levels of blood cells and other substances in the blood.|
|Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to Toremifene, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in Toremifene medicine. This medication is not recommended for use in patients with a known allergy to Toremifene.|
|If you take Toremifene, you must stop drinking alcohol. This is one of the ways to prevent this disease from getting worse. If you are dependent on alcohol and want to stop drinking, your doctor can recommend a therapy that’s tailored for your needs.|
|If you use other prescription drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of this cancer medicine may change. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that your pharmacist can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.|
|Missing a dose of Toremifene can upset your treatment plan. If you do miss one of your doses, take it as soon as you remember, unless it’s almost time to take your next dose. In this case, you should just skip the missed dose. Don’t take a double dose to “make up” for the one you missed. If you are not sure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.|
|Do not take Toremifene the use by (expiry) date printed on the pack. Do not take it if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering. If it has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal.|
|During your treatment with Toremifene, it is very important for your doctor to know about your medical history if you have Kidney problems, hepatitis, liver problems, HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), triglycerides, diabetes or other health problems.|
What are the storage instructions for Toremifene ?
Patients must properly store the drug to retain its quality and efficacy. Following storage instructions will be helpful in storing the drug in the best of manner.
- Store Toremifene at room temperature of 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
- Make sure to always keep your medicine in an area of your home that is out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not freeze Toremifene.
We Ship in – USA, UK, China, Canada, Russia, Australia, UAE, Singapore, Philippines, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Zimbabwe, Malaysia, Spain, Hong Kong and other countries.
In order to legally purchase this medicine from Anticancercure.com, you’ll require a prescription from your Registered Medical Practitioner.
The information provided here is for general educational purposes only and does not constitute medical or pharmaceutical advice which should be sought from qualified medical and pharmaceutical advisers.
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children and away from pets, never share your medicines with others, and use this medication only for the indication prescribed.
The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.